Saturday, February 6, 2010

Today I was caught up with some leggy beauty for a brief tete-a-tete

Busy round the corner, this week has bought bundles of model requirement for movies, documentaries, fashion shows, lingeries,Vj's, Mj's..bla..bla..bla.......especially female models....lol....trying to be an aspirant model...

Today, I was caught with with some excellent models at Andheri west briefing them about the documentary movie to be shot in Jaipur from 09th February onwards. The movie made for "National Geographic"... Gosh ! I know how did I gathered these model in one night...Managing models and especially female models is not an easy task....They blow your brains...Ufffffffff........the nakhraas!

But, I believe Modelling or acting is not an easy task either....I'm in this Industry because I love to and I enjoy it...It make you look good and you get paid...This is the place where "Work is Socializing" and dude...who don't like to socialize?????and that too with pretty and handsome celebrities around you????It's an enjoyable lifestyle, very glamourous and exciting, but it's not easy. That's a common misconception, that models do nothing. We shortlisted models last night after midnight, and had to be here this morning by 8 am. We only get like four or five hours of sleep...grrrrrrrrrrrrr....Anyways love late night sleeps ;)

Getting ready for tomorrow as tomorrow is the selection process. Hope all my models get selected tomorrow...no...I mean I'm damn sure they will.....

-----Arshpreet

No comments: