Thursday, February 4, 2010

Got tagged by one of my friend in Facebook......to do this quiz......

► Are you single ➔ YES ;;
► Are you happy ➔ yes
► Are you bored ➔ Never
► Are you sad ➔ Never
► Are you Italian ➔ Nope
► Are you German ➔ Nope
► Are you Asian ➔ I LIVE in Asia.. Does that make me Asian?
► Are you angry ➔ nope
► Are you Irish ➔ nope
► Are your parents still married ➔ Yes

TEN FACTS
► Birth Place ➔Mumbai, India
► Hair Color ➔ Undetermined! :p Dark Black at the moment
► Hair Style ➔ Don't have one
► Eye color ➔ Black
► Birthday ➔ 11th February
► Mood ➔ Happy (hehehahahaha..nomnomnomnom......)
► Gender ➔ Female
► Lefty or Righty ➔ Righty.. Though i was "both" when younger
► Summer or Winter ➔ Summer
► Morning or Afternoon ➔ night

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
► Are you in love ➔ Nope (unless chocolate and special friends counts)
► Do you believe in love at first sight ➔ Dunno... Seems perfect in books yet superficial in real life =/
► Who ended your last relationship ➔ Me
► Have you ever been hurt ➔ Not really
► Have you ever broken someone’s heart ➔ Yeah...pls don't remind me......:(
► Are you friends with your ex ➔ Nope.. I'd throw something at him if I see him =/
► Are you afraid of commitment ➔ Not at all
► Have you hugged someone within the last week? ➔ Yeah
► Have you ever had a secret admirer ➔ Hahahaha Yes.. But isn't that a polite word for stalkers?? =p
► Have you ever broken your own heart? ➔ Loads of times.. I think I'm my own worst enemy :D

TEN THIS OR THAT
► Love or Lust ➔ Love <333>

► Lemonade or Ice tea ➔ Definitely Ice tea
► Cat or dogs ➔ Dogs
► A few best friends or many regular friends Best friends ...
► Television or Internet
Internet for sure
► Pepsi or Coke
PEPSI!!!
► Wild night out or romantic night in
Wild night out with friends and romantic night with BF xD
► Pink or Purple
Pink
► Day or Night
Night !!
► IM or Phone
Both

TEN HAVE YOU EVER
► Been caught sneaking out
I dont think I ever sneaked out =o
► Fallen off the stairs
Its part of my daily routine =p
► White water rafted
Nope
► Finished an entire jawbreaker
I havent had a jawbreaker ever =/
► Wanted something/someone so badly it hurt?
Someone noo.. something YESS
► Prank called a store
Nah
► Skipped School
Loads of timess...
► Wanted to disappear
LOTS OF TIMES... Especially in awkward situations

TEN PREFERENCES
► Smile or Eyes
Smile
► Light or Dark Hair
Dark
► Fat or Skinny
Average
► Shorter or Taller
Taller
► Intelligence or Attraction
Intelligence
► Jock or Nerd
Nerd =p
► Hook-up or Relationship
RELATIONSHIP !
► Funny and poor OR Rich and serious
Rich and serious .....
► Play the guitar or into sports
Chess counts as sports right?? =p

TEN LASTS
► Last Phone Call/Text
Karan...whats d update on casting????
► Last phone call you received
Same as above ... ITS THE SAME QUESTION !!
► Last person you hung out with
My cousin Rajeshwari
► Last person you hugged
A distant aunt of mine who came over on Saturday (she tried to comvince my mum to get me married =/)
► Last person you IM'ed
@Rajeshwari
► Last thing you ate ➔ Chocolate (Yumm)
► Last thing you drank ➔ Tea with cookies
► Last site you went to ➔k sera sera
► Last place you were ➔ My closet to get some chocolate

RELATIONSHIPS
► Are you in a committed relationship ➔ Nope
► Do you want to be ➔ Not really...I guess m confused...yes
► When was your last relationship ➔ 4-5 years ago
► Have you ever loved a guy/girl more than anything else in the world? ➔ Yes
► Do you still love them ➔ No way *shudders*...actually yes.....
► Do you like someone right now ➔ Hmnnn....No comments.....

FAMILY
► Do you and your family get along ➔ Pretty well surprisingly
► Would you say you have a "fucked up life" Nope.. I <3>
► Have you ever run away from home When I was 12 I tried to run away...from ma tution
► If so, how long
I didnt last 15 mins.. No one noticed i was gone lol
► Have you ever gotten kicked out
Nope =p
► If so, how long
...

FRIENDS
► Do you secretly hate one of your friends
Not really
► Do you consider all of your friends good friends
Yes
► Do you trust all your friends
Yeah.. I trust blindly thus get into trouble often..;)
► Who are/is your best friend(s)
Ruby and Bobby
► Would you die for them
Hell no...hmnnn.. actually yes
► Who knows everything about you
My mum and best friend.....

No comments: