Thursday, February 4, 2010

Awsome day today !

Hi!
An Awesome day today....Except I burnt my tongue while having breakfast.. :P
I woke up pretty early and went directly to the the bakery to get some bread and cheese, to prepare some toast sandwich for breakfast...I didn't find mum there so I started my self....
I stepped on some glass which was unknowingly placed at gallery while renovating my house and cut my foot---though not badly (mum had gone to fetch a broom to sweep it).......Then mum came back and started jumping "DON'T BLEED ON THE NEW CLOTHES!"Phew.Maybe I'm adopted or something!
I started cleaning when the bleeding stopped.....Then I remembered I was allergic to dust so I tied a dupatta on my face...I hadn't had breakfast so I got lightheaded in a while with all the dust around and ALMOST fainted thus hitting my head hard on the wall....THAT woke me up :p...Then I remembered I had to go to Parel at Nickeldon office for some audition were lined up for the channel....
I boarded the local Dadar train at 1300 hours. With me a stout and real fat lady too boarded the same compartment...and this lady stepped on my foot and jabbed her elbow in my side.. Even when I screamed she just gave me a look and walked away..
Where have all the polite people disappeared off to???Grrrrrrrrrrr......
I am one of those overly polite people that if someone bumps into me (their fault) I feel inclined to apologize to them ...lol
Reached the Nick office which is at M-TV road at 1425 hours and saw some real cute children approaching me for audition...the audition was of Nick promo add film..well, it was pretty difficult to judge those wonder kids...flawless dialog's....maaaan....It really turned out to be very difficult for me to say which kid is "The best"....Winded up with audition by 1700 hours.....Was extremely hungry by now... So I went to get some donuts for me and my colleague and the bill was of 225rs.. Where-in I had only 200rs. with me and my handbag was placed in the special locker given to me at the office....It was actually getting on to my nerves to go back and get the bag and hand o'er the money.....So i requested him to charge 200 Rs....Guess what???? he didn't uttered a single word.....well that was indeed a weired look he gave to me......
When I left the Office I realized I have to pay 25 Rs. to the cafe owner....So I went back and handed over that 25 Rs. to him.....And he just stared at me.....Even when I handed the money to him, all I got was a blank stare O_o...Damn !
On the plus side, the donuts were yummy xD......I reached home by 1900 hours, decided to risk my life further and get back to kitchen...but now now my mum seems to be my real mum and not my step mum...she had bought some fish so asked me to chill and stay away from kitchen.....and asked me to rest for a while...and also handed some cookies and a cup of tea......
Dead tired, and now off to soak in a bath then sleep for a while......
All in all it was a good yet freaky day xD

Today was uneventful (Thankfully!!)
----Arshpreet


No comments: