Friday, January 29, 2010

Whoooooooooooooooom......:) :) I am so happy today !

"Happiness lies within your heart"... a saying so true. The moment i woke up today I realized," Oh shittttttttt, I dint blogged yesterday". Was feeling quite tired and so slept early. But something inside me is changing....Today I have hope, faith and confidence in myself. I trust that I can be ME and that by doing so I can improve until I'm the person I want to be.

Today, my ambition to experience the world is not restrained by my fears or irrationalities. I promise myself I'll do all thing that I wish to do in my lifetime with or without money. I'll find a way out...I'll travel, I'll climb the mountain, I'll get up early in the morning and go for a walk, I'll somehow manage o complete my PG in Mass and Media communication, I'll keep myself updated about latest news, current affairs and gossips..... and I'll some how manage to become a TV reporterand I'll Love1 (Aahnah..anah...dont come up with ideaz) General love u c.....;)


Today I'll walk around in heels even though I'm just walking around the house because they make me feel feminine. Today I'll sing loud to the songs I know the words to....Today I'll admire all little flowers that entangle themselves in the grass.Today I'll not let my insecurtiy stop me from caring all people i come in contact withbecause by tomorrow who knows I'll have pushed my desires deep inside my heart once again....But I am Happy today without any reason !

------Arshpreet

No comments: