Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today was a pretty normal day..


It wasn't exactly a warm bright sunshiny day but quite dull and dreary looking with the hint of it's gonna rain again??? ain't it??? type of feel. My short week off is done as of today and it was time to return back to work. And the jobs I had to do actully went well without much difficulty at all. My new haircut wasn't too hard to style this morning. The new clothes I bought this past weekend are on and don't look too bad at all. The new shoes I had to buy as my reliable Rebock Sport shoes wore out didn't make my feet ache at all. I'm looking forward to a very warm and relaxing bubbly bath later on tonight not that it has been a stressful day but perhaps the perfect way to end a day. And another opportunity to just shut the mind off and allow the thoughts that are meant to be to be. Hey, I would like to add something special....after reading my article at Punjabi screen and my blogs, I received a call from a publisher to pen down some articles for their magazines. Well, giving it a second thought. Let see what future has store in for me. Decidd to complete my PG in Mass and media communication...but hell ! huge flow of money to be poured inside....hmnnn..... I'm working on reading the book "Broken Open - How Difficult Times Help Us Grow" by Elizabeth Lesser. I really am enjoying the stories and messages it has to tell. I'm looking forward to getting back to the next chapter or two before I close my eyes for a restful night's sleep.
I'm having a pretty good day...anh..anhhhh...I mean to say night..... so far.
How is yours going?

No comments: