Wednesday, January 27, 2010

College Dayz !

26th January, We celebrate Re-public day...so of course a Public holiday for all Indians. Got up late in the morning. Dont know why but today i was missing my college and my college friends. Those were wonderful days in retrospect...Remember project reviews, proxy games and campus interviews? Remember little romances, laugh, play and cultural rehearsals? Remember that study tour and the fun?Life was simple without any commitments and worries . There was always the terrible principal, but it seems ok now . I wish I wish I could stop time and go back to college days :(

Cherish moments :
Remembering my classmates, after few years,
My eyes were filled with tears,
Everyone is busy a lot,
No one escaped destiny's plot,

Saw the guy, whom once I thought as my best friend,
Oops! Today he is some body else's boy friend,
After months remembered about him for a little while,
Heard he is happy, that made me smile,

Project reviews to campus interviews,
Nicknames to last bench games,
Cultural rehearsals to love proposals,
Short term crushes to classroom blushes,

Everything is fresh in my mind,
Wish life could just rewind,
Lets laugh, play and rejoice,
Once again become college guys,

Chatting and laughing. We all were in elation,
Till the painful moment of separation,
When it was time to part,
We returned with a heavy heart,

Today life is full of commitments,
And too many worries,
But those cherished moments,
will leave forever in our m
emories.

No comments: