Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Longest tagged thing I've ever done yet

Pleeeease dun send me looooong tags.....Plssssss
So I got tagged by @NoOh whose pretty cool coz he likes mean girls, mint chocolate chip icecream and hates coffee =p like me....he is mah friends younger brother.....

This is like the longest tagged thing I've done yet
Here goes..

01. What time did you get up this morning?
Noon-ish

2. How do you like your steak?
Mine????I like it very much, thankyou! 0_o.....turned vegetarian now-a dayz....ask me bout fish....

03. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Tere Bin Laden....Funny ;)

04. What is your favorite TV show?
FRIENDS and almost all the shows I tune my channel to....You know pretty well...Isn't it?

05. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
In an island...w/o any source of communication...everyone keeps talking about but they're too lazy to actually buy it...

06. What did you have for breakfast?
Half a chewing Gum

07. What is your favorite cuisine?
Err.. Which ever has the most spicy taste and smell....

08. What foods do you dislike?
Thai !! Eww eww eww eww eww

09. Favorite place to eat?
Pizza Hut! I always always always find such entertaining freaks there! fun to watch whilst eating ^_^

10. Favorite dressing?
Ketchup?

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? apart from your most trendy scooty....?
I dont have a vehicle! I dont drive! Okay? Dont rub it in!! :{

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Idk! Ask me about my shoes damnit! D:

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Hersheys chocolate factory or any other chocolate factory.. I'm not picky ^_^

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
GLASS half empty..

15. Where would you want to retire?
Somewhere with a library/candyshop/shopping mall nearby. Oh, and snowing all year round too!

16. Favorite time of day?
Dawn and midnight.. Peaceful and super quiet

17. Where were you born?
Theres this little remote planet somewhere south of Mars, right before you turn for Krypton and find white clouds and blue ocean called Indian ocean...Yes! Right there!

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Wrestling! Yes... srsly...better than cricket....

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
This is a stupid question. :-/ 

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Another stupid question.. Why would someone I tag, tag me back? WHY? x-(

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
I DONT KNOW!!!! STOP ASKING ME WEIRD STUFF U FREAK!! JEEZ!!

22. Bird watcher?
No. But I do keep my eyes open for crows that shits on me every-time I stand under a tree....

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.

24. Do you have any pets?
Does my brother count? BO..Bo.. he totally counts! :D

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
  New : I'm getting Married
Exciting : with no one.....:p

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A psychiatrist or the Queen of the world.... But then i grew up, faced reality and gave up on the whole psychiatrist thing..n_n

27. What is your best childhood memory?
The time I got lost in the amusement park.. Fun for me.. Not so much for my terrified mum..

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
  I like them but from a distance.. A huge distance.

29. Are you married?
Nope.. Unless nightmares about weddings count.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Never.. If its gonna happen, it'll happen..

31. Been in a car accident?
Multiple times..but it was a rick... Just a scratch though xD

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Mushrooms and/or olives

34. Favorite Flower?
White Roses .. And red from stalkers

35. Favorite ice cream?
Choclate, vanilla and Mint choc chip <3

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
McDonald's!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I haven't taken it yet! But I would fail a lot of times if I took it anytime soon..

38. From whom did you get your last email?
From one of mah facebook friend.. He keeps sending me those weird inspirational thoughts

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Meh.. I'm not credit card material

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I had a LOT of chocolate that couldv'e lasted till next month.. But I got hungry and finished it off ^_^

41. Like your job?
You mean being lazy and doing nothing all day?? Hell yeah!

42. Broccoli?
Ewww.. No thankyou.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Last year to shimla....Didn't want to come back :(

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My best friend

45. What are you listening to right now?
  Big Fm 92.7...suno-sunaao....Life banao....Mah favorite pass time....

46. What is your favorite color?
Black, White and pink.. Mostly black

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None and I don't think I want any.. Unless theyre of creepy clowns :3

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
None

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
20.00 hrs....

50. Coffee Drinker?
Ugh... NO...not at all...



Oh finally completed ! And anyone else who wants to do this??????

Thanks..never ever send me such big taggs...Pleeeeeease !



-----Arsh

No comments: